I’ve gone short and sweet this week. Enjoy.
1. Because there is no need for knee-jerk reactions:
Be careful what you wish for .. So easy to criticise .. How about we get behind the boys!! #Ashes2015
— azeem rafiq (@AzeemRafiq30) July 19, 2015
2. Because puns about returning balance to a side with a different Yorkshireman just don’t get boring. Plus Jonny’s been in the form of his life and his happy little face will brighten anyone’s day.
3. Because we need a back-up team to support:
— ECB (@ECB_cricket) July 18, 2015
4. Because…well..tea. And kittens. And the fact that they ran with “look at kittens instead of cricket, you’ll be happier”:
— Yorkshire Tea (@YorkshireTea) July 19, 2015
5. Because we’ve all had to teach our loved ones the rules:
My Belarusian grandma has been trying to understand cricket for years. These are her notes hehe pic.twitter.com/omPJQeUlKC
— Jenny Gunn (@GunnJenny) July 17, 2015